The Purposeful Cotton T-Shirt - Grey w' Pink
We are thrilled to launch The Purposeful Tee Campaign, an International Women’s Day ongoing initiative to celebrate all women and girls, and give back to local causes supporting females in our community.
A Pot of Courage gives refugee and migrant women employment and financial freedom through their cafe and catering initiative. Got Your Back Sista has a vision to see women and their children happy, thriving and living independently after escaping the trauma of domestic violence.
This 100% cotton t-shirt featuring artist Jodie Cooper's sketch drawing of our Founder/CEO Trudie Cox, pairs beautifully with the linen pants and shorts in our Apparel range. The fit is slim so if you prefer your t-shirts slouchy we recommend going up a size.
Also available in a classic white with navy colour way.
OEKO-TEX® and GOTS certified
Sizes: S/M, M/L, X/L
- S/M - Designed to fit sizes 8-10
- M/L - Designed to fit sizes 12-14
- XL - Designed to fit sizes 14-16
Model wears a size S/M and is 172cm tall, chest 87cm and waist 69cm.
Australia Post is currently experiencing delays with deliveries due to Covid. We appreciate your patience during this time. If you are in a hurry to receive your order, we recommend choosing the Express Post option at checkout.
- Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 within Australia
- Standard Shipping within Australia = $10.00
- Standard Shipping Internationally = $20.00
- Express Shipping within Australia = $15.00
- Express Shipping Internationally = $20.00 includes express with tracking and signature.
- Standard Shipping within Australia: 3-10 business days
- Standard Shipping Internationally: 10-15 business days
- Express Shipping within Australia: 1 to 3 business days (metro areas), 3-5 business days (regional areas)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our shipping terms.